2001 Impala - No Tail Lights!

I have a trailer hitch on my impala, and while trying to repair the wiring harness I accidentally shorted the tail light wire, now my tail lights are dead. I checked every fuse in drivers side door and
under the hood, all fuses are good.
Does anyone know if GM put a fuse or fuseable link somewhere in the car to prevent the rear tail lights from shorting out the rest of the system? Also note that my front running lights are working fine.
Any Ideas?
The fuse for the rear tail lamps is located in the fuse block on the passenger side of the dash. Open the passenger side door and you should see a mirror image of the driver's side fuse access cover. It's a 15 amp fuse that feeds the tail lamps and the license plate lamp. No fusible link.

Wow, I figure 3 fuse boxes was enough, go figure they had four.. duh. Thanks for your help!