2001 Jimmy clunking sound

Hi everyone, Just came back from my 2nd dealership appointment and they found nothing wrong. Well, let me tell you that since August, when I make right turns whether on
the exit ramp at 50mph or approaching a stop sign on the brakes, I hear a slight "clunk" coming from the front end. They haven't been able to diagnose anything as it does not do this when the mechanics test drive it. The steering and suspension was checked and greased and they say it's all good. Does anybody else have this problem and if it was solved please note the fault. Cheers.