2001 Lesabre questions

1. Where's the freakin' battery? 2. Where's the paint code to order touch-up paint?

D.D. Palmer wrote:

Under the rear seats. No joke. Silly place to put it, IMO, as I hope it doesn't start to leak or outgas.

Don't know.
Paint Code may be on a decal with a gazillion other numbers. Look on the spare tire cover under the carpet or on the inside of the trunk lid.
Battery is under the rear seat cushion - Why !? Something to do with it lasting longer if its inside - Not sure how right they are about that theory - plus lack of room in the engine compartment.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Hi, Please tell me what is a freakin' battery ? and what it is used for ? Thank you

I understand they put the battery under the seat to better balance the car for a smoother ride. My paint numbers are in the glove box look for sticker