2001 Malibu scan code 300 random misfire

TIA,

2001 Chevy Malibu isn't running right. We get a check engine light and the code 300 - random multiple cylinder misfire. We've replaced the plugs and wires, coils, fuel filter, air filter etc. Still can't figure this one out. Any ideas?

Patrick

Reply to
happytaxi

HV ignition module. Should be pretty close to the coils.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Are your injectors clogged?

Reply to
Brad Clarke

Are there any other codes stored? Have you pulled the enhanced data and looked at the counts for the individual cylinders? Check grounds for corrosion or looseness. Check vacuum hoses for cracks or leaks. A helm manual would help as mine has about four pages of checks....

Reply to
Woody