2001 Monte Carlo SS

I?m having a problem with drive train,when I get up to 20 mph there is a roaring type noise that coincides with forward momentum of the car. I thought it might be a cv joint but when I put the front on stands and put it in gear it seems to put both front wheels in a bind and slows them to a stop. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,thanx in advance.

Mo

Reply to
MoinAlabama

Shep