2002 Blazer Dies

Greetings folks. Hopefuly someone has a word of wisdom for me here. I have a 2002 Blazer that has run well until now. However, it has recently started intermittently dying when stopping or slowing for turns. It does
not happen every trip out, or even every day, but my wife could not keep it running on Friday. It is now at the dealership (under warranty) for the second time and they are saying they can find nothing wrong. I have heard that a fuel pump might not show up on the diagnostic and might be an issue if it is "dying" and not "dead". Any help, advice or suggestions?
Thanks, Jeff
I replaced the fuel pump on my 1989 S-10 Blazer this year. Only started with ether. And finally died for real one day.
Hint: When it dies, pop the hood and give it a snort of ether. If it fires right up (for a moment) your problem is fuel. If it stays dead, your problem is not fuel.
Wonder if you have a timing belt or chain?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.