2002 Bonneville stalling

I own a 2002 Bonneville that I bought new and now has 20,000 miles. A few months after I bought it, it stalled as I was driving. I was going about 30 mph, took my foot off the gas to slow down and it stalled. Took to
dealer-couldn't find a problem. The problem hasn't happened since then until this April. The first time I was at a drive through, foot on brake, and it stalled. Then in May, driving about 30 mph, took foot off gas to slow down, applied break, stalled. Took to my dealer, they put it on the computer, drove it, let it idle for an hour and found nothing wrong. It stalled again today in the same fashion as in May. The car runs great, no noises, etc. Just stalls out occasionally. I'm concerned because my warranty is up in September and I want to find out what's wrong before then. Any suggestions?
If it starts right up again, might try cleaning the throttle body.

-
Just keep bringing it back everytime it happens. They are bound to catch it sooner or later. It's been my experience that as long as the problem is reported before the warranty is up, they will still fix it after the warranty has expired.
Steve