2002 Buick Century 3100 Engine--> P0133

Thought I would have this licked. Got this code when SES light came on. Checked code at auto* and said "Oxygen Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank1, Sensor1)"
Since I have 188K miles on it I elected to replace the sensor. Did so and had computer codes cleared. Then about 5 miles into test driving the code came back. This is the only code I get. The car runs fine and I checked my milage on it for highway driving. I had to take a trip and did about 110 miles of highway driving at 75 with airconditioner on most of the time and figured about 22 miles to the gallon.
Where do I go from here?
Thanks in advance,
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534

Ok or not, need your proper e-mail address to send you the diag chart, can't attach binaries to this group.
-GV

Hookup a scan tool and see what the O2 sensor is doing.
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:33:02 -0400, coffee wrote:

Hello,
I have been away Im sorry I have not answered the posts. I ended up taking it to a repair shop. This is what they found out.
The 02 sensor was not communicating at all with the pcm. They checked everything for a bad connection and then found out that the guild that autozone uses and them had the wrong o2 sensor listed for the car. They replaced it with the correct one and its fine now.
Thank you very much all for replying to my post.
Happy motoring!
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534

The wrong o2 sensor would definitely do it :)
-GV