2002 Buick Century Custom....Transmission Trouble

Hi wondering if someone out there are or had experienced similar problems......
I have a 2002 Buick Century Custom 95,000km, 3.1 v6 and it seems the
transmission does not change smoothly. I had the transmission fluid and filter replaced, but seems the problem still exists. Is this known as forward slipping?? Is this a common problem? If so, how do you cure this problem. There are no leaks and the transmisson fluid level is not low.
Thanks.......
You might need to have the pressure control solenoid replaced. It's a $60 part but 5 hours of labour is charged at the dealership.

This is a possibility and can be confirmed by scanning with a trans function scanner to look at trans codes and adaptive shift percentages.

-
I have the same probs.. but it's a 1995 Lumina van with the same motor same tranny, although I have 280K on mine. I was told to never ever change the fluid in the tranny only the filter due to your problem..