2002 Buick Century Fuel Pump Replacement

Im pretty good at repairs but have never done a fuel pump in the tank before. According to the hayes guide there is a access panel in either the trunk or behind the back seat to access the pump. How hard is this really
going to be? Any advice for me? I will be disconnecting the battery and not smoking <grin>. But has anyone done this before and can offer some advice?
thanks!
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534