2002 Cavalier Blower Module

Can someone tell me where the blower module that controls the fan speeds is located?

For a 1995-2001 model Cav...the resistor pack is located just to the rear of the blower motor. You can't actually see it from in front, you have to look underneath and behind the blower. In order to get at the blower, you have to remove the "lower right dash insulator panel", below the glove box.
HTH.
B.

On my 2002, the blower motor is mounted under the dash on the passenger side. It sits straight up. Three screws hold it. Comes right out, no need to remove anything. The resistor is right next to it.
Al