2002 Cavalier repair manual

Hi, I've been looking around for a 2002 repair manual but it doesn't look like haynes has them out yet...it only goes up to 2001. Is it safe to assume that the 2001 model is identical to the 2002 with the exception of cosmetic differences? Anyone know *for sure*?

Thanks, James

Reply to
James

I've used Alldata for my last three vehicles. Alldata is basically scans of the factory service manuals along with updated TSB information. It's $24.95 per year for the first vehicle and $14.95 per vehicle per year for additional vehicles or renewals.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Maxwell

Why not go to Helminc and get an OEM manual. It is a lot more complete..

Reply to
Woody

Thanks Woody and Roger,

Yeah I've seen AllData but I don't really like the idea of having to print stuff out all the time (especially on a 32K connection). The Helminc manuals look like the way to go, although they're a little expensive. The car is probably on the cusp of developing regular problems, so might as well invest now in a good manual.:)

thanks again, james

----- Original Message ----- From: "Woody" Newsgroups: alt.autos.gm Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 6:11 PM Subject: Re: 2002 Cavalier repair manual

Reply to
James