2002 Cavalier wiring diagram

Desperately need a wiring diagram for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier. Just need the dash stuff. Can anyone scan one or direct me to one on line?

Bought a great service manual on CD and it worked perfect until now. (When I need it:) Comes up with an Apache error. thought an Apache was a old pickup truck:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Went to the local library and found something that I think will do.

Al

Reply to
Big Al