2002 grand am

Page 2 of 2

Not surprising.

Who is "driving you out of town?"

Group hug...

Are you sure you're not still dazzled by your new surroundings?

"Your native country" or the news media/propagandists in your native country. The "people of colour being killed in the streets" thing is laughable. If people of colour are being killed in the streets, odds are, it's by other "people of colour." You may deem that racist, I deem it the truth. Also, there are not "guns everywhere" I for instance, do not keep a gun in the bathroom.

Not exclusively, no.

When Hollywood makes a movie, even if it is based upon 'real events' it rarely if ever bares any resemblance to actual facts.
More and more you play the dupe to anything and everything that someone else tells you. If the United States is such a bad place with so much blood running in the streets, why is it that so many people are trying to sneak into it?

You're not going to change anyones attitude, to try is a waste of time. Meanwhile, you can try to decide whether -you- want to continue your stereotypes which are based upon the writers of fiction. (aka; the movies and the newspapers)
aarcuda69062 wrote:

Probably the GM mechanic who good willed the head gaskets on his car.

AWWWW I didn't know you cared, where a hanky.....

Must be because I have seen just how fast the Canadians can speak real good English as soon as money is involved...

I used to, but one REAL bad night after some REALLY nasty bean and beef burritos made me wonder if it was a good idea to have ANYTHING in the room that might generate a spark!!!!!

You mean that They didn't really blow up an asteroid in Armageddon! What about the X files? Gee who can you trust any more.....

Because they won't let the folks who are already here shoot them?

Add Michael Moore, and Al Gore to that list....
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

That's just the retired cop who drives the dealership shuttle...

I don't, but sometimes it fun to troll the trolls.

Like that scene in Lethal Weapon where they booby trapped the crapper...;-)

Certainly not Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum.

Exactly.
That's pretty much who I was referring to...
This must be kids playing a prank. Someone is putting effort into appearing hopelessly ignorant or mentally ill and now has racism involved... on a newsgroup. No one even knows what race this person is supposed to be.
Every one in the secret society calm down before being found out, its a trap. If the agents are bearing down on you try and make it to the US to the underground EVIL lair. Try not to leave many bodies along the way.
EVIL LOL

Yes these were kids in my class but it was not a prank. Yes we did use one of the students e-mail acct, I never got around to setting up my outlook express. I cut short the monitoring of cyber bullying because the last student went outside the protocals and included politcal themes and racism issues. I appologize for that. The comments regarding the U.S. were interesting, however. Thanks again to everyone who participated. Graham Leeds "Micah" <hopper.net> wrote in message wrote:

If this was infact what you claim, shouldn't you leave the bullying out on your part also. That like a small child with no discipline. "Let me kick you but don't you kick me"... "Bully". Who conducts a test with students using there own email address especially trying to provolk people? Ok prankster.
Add me to the list am a bully now. Now I'm in the secret society. Im a "REGULAR" now.
EVIL LOL (MuhhHoooHaaaHAAAAA)

Hopefully you've sent that racist little shit off to the re-education camp to get his/her mind right.
Oh, one other thing; learn to trim your posts. You're leaving about 700 lines of old text which is eating up server space needlessly. (you might as well come away from this with something useful)
Guess I should have read a little further.
"Micah" <hopper.net> wrote in message wrote:

DAGS= [D]o [A] [G]oogle [S]earch Google is a common internet search engine.

The engine size in liters is shown on the emissions label under the hood, the eighth digit of the Vehicle Identification Number can also be deciphered to reveal which engine you have.

Anything you want to know, like what to do and what not to do when posting to usenet.

Terms invented by the news media. Still want to believe?

No. No entity runs or sponsors this news group.

No, not in the least. But you are expected to do a minimum to assist us when posing a question. We can't see your car from here.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
And a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker.

Certainly
Even though our advice is worth millions of dollars, there is no fee. Most of us will gladly accept donations. You aren't filthy rich by chance, are ya?

That's okay, this is my first shot at March 9, 2007 ;-)

Indeed, not because of a secret warranty.

OEM = [O]riginal [E]quipment [M]anufacturer. The company that built your car.
Lots of use of acronyms when posting online, DAGS and you'll learn most of them.

Ok....it would have been easier to just know which engine you have, but I'm going to take a guess that you have the 3.4 engine. Yes, there are problems with head gaskets, no, there are no hidden warranties on these head gaskets. What you refer to as "secret or hidden" warranties are actually called "special policies".
You got good will....that's a good thing.

Oh, ok! I work at a GM dealership and as such, I'm in a fairly good position to know the answers to questions like this. GM can't "get me" if I give out correct information, so you don't have to worrry about that.
There are "secret fixes", but those have more to do with us charging you more hours then what it actually takes to do the repair. That's a big secret tho....so don't tell anyone!

No.....but I think some guy named Al Gore invented it.
Ian

ROTFLMAO!
There is not such thing as a secret warranty, if it where secret WHO would know about. GM, as well a the other manufacturer that were victimized by the governments asbestos ban, ALL offered some type or extended warranty for problematic gaskets. One can contact any local GM dearer who can run the VIN to determine if a vehicle is covered. Face it, no manufacturer is going to fix a car forever, they all have limits of time and mileage on ANY extended warranty.
mike

As a post script, what would I have Googled. What would my question have been. If no one wants to answer this question, it is OK.

Which engine do you have? It will make a difference as to what answer I can give to you!
Ian
Thank you to everone who contributed to this debate.This was a class project to gauge cyber bullying. We are monitoring a number of usenet sites. We take a new emigrant with a fairly good command of English and ask a fairly general question, we then rate the responses. The queries posted by us were done by each student pretending not to know what was required, we did not tell the students what to post but they were to be worded in such a way as to illicit a response. In this way we could see how a newcomer to North America from a 3rd or 4th world country with limited knowledge would be treated. So far this site has had some of the most venomous responses to date. Seeing as how Mike was the most vociferous, we would appreciate it if he could e-mail us at pysch.uofmb.edu. We would need your age, marital status, education, occupation and country of origin. Again thank you, this was very enlightening. Anyone else who used bullying tactics is free to also e-mail us with the above asked for info.
Dr.Graham Leeds Phd.
wrote

Of course I won't email you with my age, marital status, occupation and country of origin. Those would be quite irrelevant, wouldn't they. As for education - I have a Doctorate in Psychology...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Dear Sock Puppet,
This is the most pathetic attempt to save face I've ever seen.
You could have at least made a half-assed attempt to have this Dr. Leeds post from a different account than ewazny.
Kindly take your 'thought police' bull shit and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Signed,
No Sale