2002 Grand Prix GT - Price Check!??!

I may purchase a pontiac grand prix GT (2002). There are a couple to choose from, the only difference would be the kilometers on them. They range from
25,000 to 35,000 km. Anyone have an opinion on what a fair price would be for this vehicle. (Canadian dollars - or American - - I can do the converting)
One vehicle was listed a "PRICE $0" ---- turned out to be a misprint to my dismay!!!!
Thanks for the help folks!!!!!
JR