2002 impala a/c & dic questions

I just bought an '02 Impala today. I test drove it yesterday, but never had the a/c fan on the lowest setting ("1"). I'm in Mississippi, so
that's not that unusual. . . Anyway, it started to get real cool inside the car today so I turned the fan down. On the "outside air" setting, there is just the smallest flow of air coming out the vents. On recirculation, there's no air coming out the vents. Turn the fan control to "2", and there's plenty of air. Anyone know what could be the cause of this?
My other question has to do with the temperature sensor for the DIC. It was fine during the day, but as soon as the sun went down, it said it was 45 degrees outside. Currently, it's 75 outside. Is there a way to reset or calibrate that sensor?