2002 IMPALA and BCM Problems

Hello,
I recently had electrical problems in my 2002 Chevy Impala. It started with the "High Beam Out" indicator light coming on and then the interior lights would not work and the radio would continue to
play even when I opened the door.
The dealer said that the BCM had shorted so they replaced it. However, the dealer did not check the remote controls and now they do not work. I tried to follow the manual on how to reprogram the keyless remotes (Which were working prior to the dealership replacing the BCM) but not all options shown in the manual are showing up on the radio for reprogramming purposes.
I took the vehicle in on a Saturday and now they are stating that they cannot fix it on a Saturday and that they would have to look at it again next week as they will have to take the dash apart. Very frustrating.
Does anyone know why my keyless remotes do not work now?
Could the dealership have put in the wrong BCM that will not handle keyless remotes or do they have to reprogram the BCM to handle all options the vehicle came with?
Now I am concerned about all options that I should have available on my car.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
WARRANTY!!!!!! Return to the dealer,, if it isn't fixed in 3 attempts, INVOKE THE LEMON LAW
[...]
The keyless remotes are supposed to be programmed with a scan tool. If the BCM was replaced, there won't be any remotes programmed in it..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada