2002 Lesabre dash dismantling - need pdf shop manual

I have a new heater/ac control to install and a speedo cluster.

Is there anywhere I can download a good pdf manual on the interior dismantle.

TIA. pm

Reply to
HLM

Go to

Go to the DIY option. For $25 you can sign up for access to an online manual for your car.

I'm not sure if this is the complete shop manual. I have found it not all that easy to find what you want, but it's better than nothing.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Thanks Ed. I looked at their sample, some exploded views could be a lot better quality for $25.

I will keep looking for a pdf source, a friend has a 2200 page pdf for his dodge truck that he downloaded so I know they are out there somewhere.

cheers.

Reply to
HLM

When you find it, post a link. I suspect a few folks might be interested.

Reply to
Mike Marlow