2002 Lesabre dash dismantling - need pdf shop manual

I have a new heater/ac control to install and a speedo cluster.
Is there anywhere I can download a good pdf manual on the interior dismantle.
TIA. pm

Go to www.AllData.com. Go to the DIY option. For $25 you can sign up for access to an online manual for your car.
I'm not sure if this is the complete shop manual. I have found it not all that easy to find what you want, but it's better than nothing.
Ed

Thanks Ed. I looked at their sample, some exploded views could be a lot better quality for $25.
I will keep looking for a pdf source, a friend has a 2200 page pdf for his dodge truck that he downloaded so I know they are out there somewhere.
cheers.

When you find it, post a link. I suspect a few folks might be interested.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net