2002 Lesabre dash quits

The dash lights on my mother's 2002 Lesabre just quits working for no reason. Then will begin working again for no reason. When it quits, her turn signals
are backwards only on the dash but flash correctly. Her speedometer doesn't work at all. What could cause this?
| The dash lights on my mother's 2002 Lesabre just quits working for no reason. Then will begin working again for no reason. When it quits, her turn signals are backwards only on the dash but flash correctly. Her speedometer doesn't work at all. What could cause this? |
Open ground connection?

turn signals are backwards only on the dash but flash correctly. Her speedometer doesn't work at all. What could cause this?

The rear of your dash is a printed circut board sometimes there is a cold solder connection (not soldered properly) this can cause open circut . Some times a small crack developes which opens or closes depending on temp. There is no easy repair it has to be removed and repaired.
Jim.J