2002 Silverado Drive train

My Silverado Z71 has on two occasions recently started acting like it was not in gear while driving. Engine revs and then it is fine for a few minutes. When in 4 high no problems. Is it the transfer case or
????. I am the original owner and have serviced it as scheduled. Approx 110000 miles.

battery cable and waiting 5 minutes,reattach and turn the ignition to on(don't start the engine but allow the computer to reteach)wait a few mintes,turn the ignition back off and start then engine,hope this helps.

on and say it: re-'LEARN' the computer.;) Even GM uses that terminology. Yep, our hi school English teachers would turn over in their graves; but I have finally learned to say it..............properly!? Happy New Year! s