2002 Sunfire Cruise

I was given a cruise control signal arm by a friend with no further need for it. As my wife`s Sunfire did not come with cruise, I`m wondering what
modules I would need for the cruise and part location on the car. Is it an easy install (modules and arm) or would I end up taking the dash half apart? Anything I have found on the net just makes reference to a module and the arm. Thanks for any info. Jeff