2003 Astro - OBD Code P0101

Good morning, This vehicle has 98000 kms and has been running great...I pulled out into traffic this morning to pass, pedal to the metal...All of a sudden I lost about 90% power...down to a crawl...

I managed to coax it back home with very little power...no backfiring, just no power...

I checked codes and found a Mass Air Flow Sensor P101. I replaced it with a new AC Delco unit and the problem remains...The code came back...wiring looks good... Any ideas?? Steve

Reply to
shawnews

Check the wiring and check for leak around intake or hoses. A leak lets air bypass the air flow sensor. A google search on the code will produce lots of information..

Reply to
Woody