2003 Buick Regal

Howdy folks, I am new to this NG. I own an '03 regal, and I am wanting to put in an aftermarket stereo system. Are there any good manuals out there that detail
the method of head unit removal, and speaker removal? Its always a lot easier when you KNOW where all the screws and tabs are, rather than pull on one panel and find out there is one more you didn't know about. Thanks for your help. Jon
Try www.crutchfields.com
--
Mark