2003 buick regal Ls shift knob automatic transmission.

I am trying to replace the stock shift knob with an aftermarket one that I bought from autozone, I have tried everything I can think of to remove it but I have had no luck. I felt around on the bottom and I do not feel a c clip but I do feel a small hole in the bottom but I do not know what it is. Please help me.

Reply to
Ron 01092014