2003 Chevy Venture

I have water getting inside the lense of the turn signal lights. I'm wondering if anybody else has this problem and what to do to fix it? I believe the water is getting in around the seal of the lamp socket.

It is under warranty isn't it. Get the dealer to fix it.....

Unless you drive a lot of miles it should still be under warranty. Make GM put in new lights.
John