2003 GMC Sierra, Passenger Door Electronics dead

Anyone know what cause the passenger door electronics to go dead this would include
door lock door lock switch power window remote power mirror on passenger side as well does not work
heated seat
I checked the inside door and pulled plugs out and put them back in and are seem very good for connections.
Also the wierd thing is also the remote used to lock and unlock doors does not work.
Everything on drivers door works fine though such as locks and power windows for the other doors but the passenger windows does not work, and when you lock and unlock doors on driver side the passenger door does not lock or unlock.
Anyone have any thought as what it could be, passed warranty period on truck mileage wise so would like find if it as as could fix or replace the failed piece myself.
cds wrote:

open the fuse cover on the left side of the dash, if you don't have the three relays for the locks there will be a fuse in place of one of the relays for the passenger door module, maybe its a simple blown fuse.
On my '93 Suburban the telltale lights and mirror controls quit on the driver's door. I found a harness connector inside the door post that had gotten wet and a couple of pins corroded. I used butt splices around the connector on the affected pins. The connector was accessible through openings in the post covered by the rubber hoses that contain the harness to the door, and through a removable cover inside ahead of the door.
what to do about a jag shutting down after hitting a bump on the road
-- someon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- someone's Profile: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/member.php?userid=3 View this thread: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/showthread.php?t 487
someone Wrote:

problem. :mad: It hit a bump or hole on the road causing car to have a clickin (ticking) sound then shutting itself off. Tried to restart car but n luck. Can anyone help with matter :eek: ?[/FONT
-- someon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- someone's Profile: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/member.php?userid=3 View this thread: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/showthread.php?t 487
You need to replace the PDM (passenger door module). There is a new updated part. New one will need programmed by dealer. A "refresh" procedure must be done first, using Tech 2. Sometimes the refresh alone works. We had a recall for this problem but I think it only applied to utilitys
Bret