2003 S-10 $500 Fuel pump shot at 58K

Thank you for your reply. 58,000 miles on a $500 fuel pump is nothing short of a crime. You could at least had the decency to pull a gun on me and had
me put my hands in the air while you relieve me of $700.
If this is GM's stance on a poorly designed and trouble prone part, then after 30 years of being a loyal customer, I bid you so long. I'll be buying Japanese from now on.
Good luck to you and the UAW. I think you're going to need it.
Yours,
George Jetson