2003 Sierra Driver Power seat Dead

The power seat on the driver's side just quit working. I ohmed the 30 amp circuit breaker, and it is good. I also tried swapping it with the 25 amp c.b next to it with no change in results. The seat won't move
in any direction.

Basic troubleshooting time. Have you checked for voltage at the switch? Do any of the seat controls work? You might want to check out a Haynes or a Chilton's manual for schematic diagrams of your vehicle wiring.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net