2003 Tahoe 4WD service light

Does anyone know how to reset the service 4wd service reminder? I had the service done,but the shop didn't reset it properly. I know the sequence for
oil change but not this one. Also is there a place on the internet for all the reset codes proceedures. Thanks
Try your owners manual. The procedures are usually in it.