2003 Tahoe Tires

Anyone had any experience with Chevy Tahoe's hydroplaning even at fairly moderate speeds (40-50 mph)? I've got Firestone Wilderness AT tires on my new 2003 and it hydroplanes a significant amount. I had a 2002 Trailblazer
with B.F. Goodrich tires and did not experience any problems. The dealership and GM said I'm the only one to complain. I'd like to see if any others with Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukon's, etc. have had any similar experiences. If so, I'd be curious to see if you have the same type of Firestone tires. Thanks for the help.
Sliding all over Louisiana
All tires are different. My s10 and my wife's Impala came with Uniroyal tiger paws. They would hydroplane if you ran over a drop of spit, they would even squeal going around turns on dry pavement. Replaced them with some decent tires and the problems went away.

Hmm... any GM I've ever bought has come with pretty decent Goodyear Eagles.
:-D I just cut the cheese!