2004-2007 Chevrolet Malibu Headlight & Tail Light Bulbs Replacement Guide

I helped a friend replace a brake light bulb and one of the headlight bulbs in her 2006 Chevy Malibu. I took pictures of the procedures and created some quick guides. Most of you could probably do this in your
sleep, but I'm hoping it will help out some of the new owners.
Here are the guides -
Headlight Bulbs - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Chevrolet-Malibu-Headlight-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide
Tail Light Bulbs - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Chevrolet-Malibu-Tail-Light-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide
I hope someone finds them to be useful.