2004 Buick Century Custom

Well I bought a 2004 Buick Custom Century from a local dealer for a good price (per Kelly Blue Book retail value, and also got $250 off that price
enabling me to dump my old dying 1988 Buick LeSabre Limited.
Believe this was a former Avis rental judging by Avis sticker on driver side door.
Consumer Reports has this on its "do not buy" list, but yet gave all the main parts solid red circles, (less than 2% of users not satisfied), and the rest given red circles on top and white on bottom half, (less than 2.5% of users not satisfied).
The "rest" represented only about 20% of listed items.
Sounds to me like a poor reason to reject the car, which was built by GMC Canada.
Tires are General 205 70 R 15
I could not read the "tire wear" and "speed" letters or numbers.
Can anyone give me a URL which gives this data for this car?
What data do you need?

-
All Tire Specs

Go to Tirerack.com you will find that exact tire on your car, brand size and type and they list all the specs. There are some brands however they do not handle, give it a try.

-