2004 cavalier 2.3 eco where is bleeder for anti freeze

I want to change my antifreeze in my car. I have the Haynes manual, but I can't locate the bleeder screw when I refill it. Is it on the drivers side by firewall. I se a shroud there and wondering if it is
under that shroud.

Sorry I meant 2.2 ECO
I don't know your particular engine, but the bleeders are near the top most part of the cooling system. Usually one at each end of the engine on a housing normally near a hose going to the radiator. It is just a real little screw, I think the one I did even had a hexagon head.
Hope that helps.

According to the 2006 Cobalt service manual for the 2.2 ECO engine there is no bleeders in the system. The procedure is to fill as much as possible through the overflow tank until it stays above the cold level. Put cap on. start engine and run at 2000-2500 rpm for three minutes. Let idle for 30 seconds and check level. Spring for the GM service manual instead of the useless H*** and get the correct procedures, not an average assumption of all cars.

www.helminc.com but be prepared for the sticker shock...

No:-) My first purchase after buying a new car is the OEM service manual. If you ever plan on working on it yourself it is a must. Cars today are computers and you just cannot just throw parts at them. Most mechanics today do not have the training to diagnose problems in these cars and will just throw parts at them in hopes of fixing them and expect the customer to pay the bill. Parts are also more expensive, usually more than you will pay for that book..... Also the GM service manuals are good educational text's as they have full explanation of the circuits, Something that is seriously lacking in my Honda manuals.....