2004 CTS Options?

I'm trying to find out exactly what Cadilac has done to the CTS suspension on the Sport Equipment Group option. I understand it includes the Stabilitrak, speed sensitive steering, and the rear leveling control, but
what do they mean by "High performance FE-3 suspension" How does it differ from the standard CTS? Shocks? Springs? Did they do something in the computer? Or is it just hype? Anybody? Thanks. Bill Chase