2004 Grand Prix date wrong in driver info center

The day of the week is one day ahead. for example today says Thursday, August 11th, 2004 Should be Wednesday.

What the heck? Tried going through the set date procedure and nothing about changing this.

Reply to
noname
2004 Grand Prix date wrong in driver info center Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2004, 9:59pm From: nospam4me@kissmybuttdotcom (noname) The day of the week is one day ahead. for example today says Thursday, August 11th, 2004 Should be Wednesday. What the heck? Tried going through the set date procedure and nothing about changing this.

If you cant reset it using the owners manual procedure ..Then there may be a update at the dealer or you may have a fault in your IPC(instrument panel cluster).... Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook

I think you have to take it into a dealership for them to update it. I believe it's known problem.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid