2004 Impala Sedan Lease - Canada

Hi guys, I live in Toronto and I am looking to lease a 2004 Impala Sedan with ABS. The lowest offer I got so far has been 310$/month with 2,000$ down with ABS optional (almost $900.00). The guy started with 360$ a
month... I'm just wondering if anybody got a better deal.
Mary...
On 26 Jul 2004 19:45:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gb) wrote:

sounds pretty good to me.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gb) wrote in message