2004 Impala Sedan Lease - Canada

Hi guys, I live in Toronto and I am looking to lease a 2004 Impala Sedan with ABS. The lowest offer I got so far has been 310$/month with 2,000$ down with ABS optional (almost $900.00). The guy started with 360$ a month... I'm just wondering if anybody got a better deal.

Mary...

Reply to
Gb

I'm paying more than that on a 2003 Malibu...310 a month for an Impala sounds pretty good to me.

Reply to
Brad Clarke

I forgot.. 310$ including taxes ..

Reply to