2004 Silverado Radio Bulb Replacement

Greetings,
I own a 2004 Silverado 2500HD crew cab with the stock Delco AM/FM/CD radio. Several of the light bulbs that illuminate the knobs and buttons on the
radio have gone out and I want to replace them.
Are they user-replaceable or built into the radio and unreachable short of disassembling the unit past the point of no return?
I also have a burned-out bulb that illuminates the driver's side temperature slider. Can that one be replaced or is it also a lost cause?
Cheers - Jonathan

Replacing them with LED's soldered in to the PCB seems to be the new way to do it....but, yes the radio comes out and you open it up. But according to plenty of web forums it's certainly doable.... http://www.yorkspace.com/2006/02/35#comment-24250