2004 What next !?

Dropped mothers Caddy off at the body shop ( don't ask ) on Monday, the courtesy shuttle bus was a 2004 DeVille. I sat up front with the driver, mother was in back. I had the air cooled seat on to try it and it felt
like there is a fan under the seat blowing air up through the bottom of the seat cushion.
The driver said to me, " You think thats something this car has a heated steering wheel ! "
I told the driver the $400 + heating element in a friends 19999 300M quit working two weeks ago.
He said, " Yeah they is expensive ".
What will they think of next!? Too much technology for me.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~276,925 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Probably a car that catches fire during the test drive due to some wiring fault in the onboard coffee maker or bagel cream-spreader.

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:37:02 -0600 (CST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Take a look at this:
http://www.newsday.com/business/local/newyork/ny-bzcar183676038feb18,0,578398.story
I don't know how long these links are good for, but here is a snippet:
************************************************************      "Burning Not Just Rubber"
Some want to cook food in their cars
By Tom Incantalupo
STAFF WRITER
February 18, 2004
Automatic transmission, air conditioning and a microwave?
The combination isn't available from any carmaker but some drivers surveyed by a Michigan market researcher think cars ought to have some way to cook food.
We are in serious trouble :(
Ed
Harryface, you didn't notice the feature that the radio volume automatically adjusts based on vehicle speed? The faster the louder...the slower the softer. No, I'm not kidding! You're slipping Harryface if you missed that one! ;-) Personally I'm waiting for the electronic butt wiper myself! Anyone know when that's coming out? (Kidding, of course...I think!?)
says...

I think munir's working on that one. Its going to be called Buttstar. (onstar joke) Just push the brown eye button on the rear view mirror and whoakay I said enough......
| says... | > Harryface, you didn't notice the feature that the radio volume automatically | > adjusts based on vehicle speed? The faster the louder...the slower the softer. | > No, I'm not kidding! You're slipping Harryface if you missed that one! ;-) | > Personally I'm waiting for the electronic butt wiper myself! Anyone know when | > that's coming out? (Kidding, of course...I think!?) | | I think munir's working on that one. Its going to be called Buttstar. | (onstar joke) Just push the brown eye button on the rear view mirror and | whoakay I said enough......
No, go on, it's getting interesting! ;-)
The REAL purpose of Onstar:
GM dealer is having a slow month so Onstar "calls all the cars home" by giving them a "check engine" light. Fail to bring it back and they will blow your intake manifold gasket for you.
-- Denis Roy D. Roy Woodcraft www.ideasinwood.com

automatically
softer.
;-)
know when

James C. Reeves wrote:

Thats been around, my 2000 S-10 had it with the factory deck and my wifs's impala has it as well. Play with the new radio, with the impala you can adjust the amount that it increases the volume, the number of swipes the wipers make when you wash, etc all through the radio.
JCR,
My dads 99 Navigator had that speed sensitive volume control o nthe stereo.. We had it programed to OFF.....
I didn't notice the RAP music getting louder & softer as we were driven home. Luckily it was only a mile & a half.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~276,925 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
| JCR, | | My dads 99 Navigator had that speed sensitive volume control o nthe | stereo.. We had it programed to OFF..... | | I didn't notice the RAP music getting louder & softer as we were driven | home. | Luckily it was only a mile & a half. | | ========| Harryface | ========| | 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE | 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey | _~_~_~_~276,925 miles_~_~_ ~_~_ | |
Yep, programmed it to off...same here. Your dad listens to RAP music?
JCR
The RAP was being played in the Cadillac courtesy shuttle car that we rode home in.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~276,925 miles_~_~_ ~_~_

son of a bitch, that was my idea. Ok I'm suing GM now....

Paradox wrote:

"Now - for those long trips - each seat has a built in bedet."
Could we request a nice pizza oven built in so we can have fresh stuff...