2005 Cavaliers

I will be in the market soon to buy a new car. I was looking at the new Cav's. I am going to be paying cash for it. Heres my question though. If I pay cash for it, will I still get the rebates that come with it? And how
much can I expect to pay for one these days?

I believe the Cavaliers are being replaced with the Cobalt for 2005.
And thats why I am looking to get a Cavalier. Year end and they are cheaper.

However, the Cobalt is likely to be a much better car. The Cavalier/Sunfire platform is quite aged these days..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
anyone know about incentives on these new cars?

new

An older platform doesn't mean the car is worse. Fact is, I'd recommend against ANYONE buying a new model car during its first year of production. Car manufacturers are notorious for having a quite a few bugs to work out that first year.

Actually, production for the Cavalier was extended for one more model year. The original plan was to dicontinue the Cavalier in '04, but demand apparently justified another year's production run, and dealers now have '05s.