2005 Chevrolet Uplander

Hello All, We recently purchased a 2005 Uplander LS with the DVD Entertainment System. We were told (by the Salesman) that it came with wireless headphones. Well,
he was mistaken as it was later found out that this is a $165.00 (each) option. So, we were wondering...
Does anyone know what "aftermarket" headphones can be used with the AC/Delco DVD System????
TIA,
Jesse
What is a "Uplander"?
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:05:35 -0500, "James C. Reeves"

Basically a Venture van with a truck-like front end.
Kind of an ugly beast IMHO.
http://www.chevrolet.com/uplander /
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:09:17 -0500, Brad Clarke donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

Looks a lot like the new Saturn Relay, but not as nice.
http://www.saturn.com/saturn/showroom/relay/index.jsp?nav `0
I like my Vue, thank you.
--
kai
www.perfectreign.com

The Saturn, Chevy, Pontiac, and Buick vans are all the same, just with different parts.
Basically boils down to how much you want to pay for the same thing :)
I'm still waiting until my current lease expires, so I can get an Equinox.

It's odd that I haven't seen many of the new Chevy model vehicles on the road yet, except a couple of the Malibu models (and only a couple).
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:02:15 -0500, James C. Reeves donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

I drove the equinox LT - very nice car. I really like the back end where they have the adjustible shelf. I only ended up with the VUE for two reasons (1) the Chevy dealer was being an a$$ and wouln't give me good financing (whereas everyone else was ready to give me 1.9$% or better) (2) the engine of the VUE is a 3.5L 240HP Honda engine - and I did notice the difference

I've seen more than a few Malibu cars, several SSRs and a lot of Colorado trucks. I drove the Malibu - nice car, but way too small. I felt totally cramped in there.
--
kai
www.perfectreign.com

Interesting...never heard if it.