2005 Sunfire Lube?

I noticed my 2005 Sunfire has no nipples where I can put a greese gun. What gives?
Nino

Nino NoSpam wrote:

OEM Zerks were pretty much done away with back in the 1980's. Many aftermarket parts have zerks though.
Is that evidence that the auto maker only wants the vehicle to last for so long before it has to be replaced by another vehicle?
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:52:35 GMT, " Paul " <" Paul

SgtSilicon wrote:

Not really...GM trucks still have lots of grease nipples.
Ian