2005 Vibe Question

I haven't purchased a new car in 18 years but now I believe I will. Have found an out of state Dealer that has an 05 Vibe with Moon & Tune, Prem, Monotone appearance Pkg, Pwr Group Package, 4 speed auto trans. & 16 Aluminum Wheels. I am quoted $17,700 not including tax. What say you on this DEAL? I'm interested!

Reply to
Customer Service

I guess it depend on how far out of state it may be and why it has so many wheels. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"Mike Hunter" wrote in news:Ag2dnd3CNd snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

They have agreed to drive it to my home included in the same price.

Reply to
Customer Service

Are they bringing the 12 extra wheels as well?

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"Mike Hunter" wrote in news:Q4ycnbqJ3dy0LS snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

I must be missing your point. This is the first time for this NG. Let me in on it!

Reply to
Customer Service

Read your initial post! 16 Aluminum wheels????

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Roy" wrote in news:hoqdnQ6jkoFJKi_enZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Whoopps! : )

Reply to
Customer Service

That's actually a Toyota Matrix isn't it? If you have a Toyota dealer near I'd check their prices as well. Here the Vibe costs slightly more than the equivalent Matrix.

At Yahoo Autos:

You can do a side by side comparison and check list prices.

Reply to
Spam Hater

Spam Hater wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.telus.net:

Thank you.

Reply to
Customer Service

That would be interesting. It has been posted a number of times on the group that the Vibe is cheaper than the Toyota equivalent. Would be good to know for sure what the price differential really is.

Reply to
<HLS