2005 Vibe Question

I haven't purchased a new car in 18 years but now I believe I will. Have found an out of state Dealer that has an 05 Vibe with Moon & Tune, Prem,
Monotone appearance Pkg, Pwr Group Package, 4 speed auto trans. & 16 Aluminum Wheels. I am quoted $17,700 not including tax. What say you on this DEAL? I'm interested!
I guess it depend on how far out of state it may be and why it has so many wheels. ;)
mike hunt

They have agreed to drive it to my home included in the same price.
Are they bringing the 12 extra wheels as well?
mike hunt

I must be missing your point. This is the first time for this NG. Let me in on it!

Read your initial post! 16 Aluminum wheels????
Roy

Whoopps! : )

That's actually a Toyota Matrix isn't it? If you have a Toyota dealer near I'd check their prices as well. Here the Vibe costs slightly more than the equivalent Matrix.
At Yahoo Autos: http://autos.yahoo.com /;_ylc=X3oDMTFldjEwcmYyBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEX3MDOTY0MzI5 MDAEc2VjA2ZwLXRyb3VnaARzbGsDYXV0b3M-
You can do a side by side comparison and check list prices.

Thank you.

That would be interesting. It has been posted a number of times on the group that the Vibe is cheaper than the Toyota equivalent. Would be good to know for sure what the price differential really is.