2006 Lucerne V8 and 2007 Lucerne V6

Are either of these cars subject to the coolant/plenum/head gasket problem I've read about in earlier models?
Thanks

The 3.8L is a new generation with an aluminium intake manifold, so that should help.
The 4.6L Northstar's been around since '94 so it can't be all that bad.
Steve

As far as I can tell, the supercharged version of the earlier models didn't have the issue either.