2006 Sierra 150, annoying cricket type squeaks right front.

Its driving me crazy, have to crank the radio up to drown out the crickets in the right front wheel area. Started a year ago but its constant now.

We changed brakes, checked everything. The squeak corresponds to minor irregularities in the road surface.

Or merely tapping the top of the tire with my knuckle lightly produces the squeaky sound. Almost like a light tin can metal rattle squeak.

I think its the shock absorber, but haven't tested that yet. wh'mm , have to take the shock off and see what happens.

Reply to
chevychase