2007 - 2008 Impala - Missing Window Switches?

When I was at Chevy the other day picking up a gas filter I picked up a 2008 Impala cataloge. When I looked at it at home it appears that there are no power window switches on the rear door panels.
On the driverside front door panel the switch plate is mounted within a graphite colored plate just ahead of the finger pull cup in the armrest.
Just a head of the finger pull cup on the rear door is a black triangle pattern where the switch might be - but it isn't.
hmmmmm.
harryface 2005 Park Avenue 61,495 1991 Bonneville 310.029