2008 Crossovers

Considering a mid-sized SUV/crossover, and (among others) looking at 2008 GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook, and Buick Enclave, all of which I understand are
basically the same units with various cosmetics.
Any experience with any of these that you can share?
Thanx.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Acadia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Outlook
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Enclave
I test drove both the Acadia and the Enclave. The Enclave was very quiet and had a more formal interior design. The Acadia had a more functional interior design and the suspension was a little firmer but also handled great.
I elected to get the Enclave because the one on the dealer's lot had the options I wanted. I've got 3000 miles on it and it is a pleasure to drive.
mdrawson wrote:

We purchased a 2007 GMC Acadia SLE in August. It is my wife's car, so I don't much driving experience with it, but she absolutely loves it. We have 7000 miles on it now, and is starting to get better mileage. It started out averaging 18 all-around driving. Now it is up to 19 all-around driving. We will be taking a couple of road trips, soon, so we can gauge the highway mileage then.
When I do get to drive it, the new 6-speed auto is different. We have had the trans reflash done, and the shifting is better, more responsive.
Bill