Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1969 Yenko Camaro
eBay:
1
1

Buick Century
I have an '87 Century, got it for free. Replaced the water pump, thermostat, put a new muffler and tailpipe on it. It overheated two weeks ago, didn't start till the next day and now has a bad knock...
1
1

Buick Century
I have an '87 Century, got it for free. Replaced the water pump, thermostat, put a new muffler and tailpipe on it. It overheated two weeks ago, didn't start till the next day and now has a bad knock...
1
1

98 jimmy rear hatch
Hello all, Well I got the actuator for the rear hatch. Opened the cover, carefully removed the latch system from the handle for the lower half of the door. replaced the acquitter part. Reinstalled all...

computerprogram and wiring harness
I am converting my 1995 GMC Sonoma from a 4cyl. to a LT1 engine from a 1993 camaro. I have a computer and a 700-R transmission. I need to know of somewhere close by that I cam send or take the...

1968 Corvette Stingray
VROOOOOM! eBay:
3
3

rear shelf speaker size lacrosse
Anyone know the speaker size in the rear shelf of a 2006 LaCrosse? Even the dealer didn't know. Not in the manual. Looks like 6x9 but can't really tell without prying something up. thx itchy

NUMMI RIP? Toyota Considers Dumping UAW Plant
5
5

DexCool, again
Trying to keep the last thread alive, I went back to WalMart today and checked even the generic antifreezes. EVERYTHING on their shelf claims total compatibility with DexCool. I just drained the green...
2
2

Re: Malibu brakes
i do my own brake work and own a 01 malibu i usualy bought cheap 20$ pads and would have to replace every 6 months i purchased more expensive pads about 50$ and they havent been replaced in 2 years...

front brake pads
i recently purchased a 2001 sonoma and after driving for a while kept hearing a clickng noise and getting brake squeal got home reached down and noticed the front outside brake pads were wiglling...

Toyota, Honda, Nissan U.S. Sales Rise; GM, Ford Fall
Toyota, Honda, Nissan U.S. Sales Rise; GM, Ford Fall July 3 (Bloomberg) -- Japanese automakers Toyota Motor Corp., Honda Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. posted monthly U.S. sales increases for the...
3
3

1992 Corvette Supercar Prototype
eBay: comments (1) "That $250k bid HAS to be bogus. A better description for that car would be '1992 Corvette, runs but damaged, needs restoration.' I'd give him $3k for it, not a penny more." (2)...
3
3

'90 Corsica brake light replacement
My car was recently struck while parked, resulting in the left rear brake light being blown. I've taken the assembly out and attempted to replace the bulb, but it just doesn't want to come out, which...