2011 Buick Regal

I've seen the TV ads for this model and looked at he GM web site. They advertise it is German engineered. Anyone know the roots of this model? Where is it built? It looks good on the screen and I wonder if it is
better that what GM was building in the past.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It's a rebadged Opel Insignia that they will be building at the Oshawa Car Assembly Plant.
--
Steve W.

Thanks, I was thinking it had Opel DNA . Good looking car with lots of goodies. They are catching up to others in that price range.

trim.
--
Clive