2011 Chevrolet Volt requires... premium gas? Yup

2011 Chevrolet Volt requires... premium gas? Yup http://tinyurl.com/3qb5k23

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
On 5/20/11 2:21 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

you missed it my a year or so the article was july 2010 does price matter if you dont need to use it on most days, some users only see the gas engine run once in a while for short times to maintain the engine
On 5/20/11 5:45 PM, Tom wrote:

I know what year the article was for, I just thought it odd.