2013 Chevy Volt receives update after reports of shutdowns

Page 3 of 3
wrote:

So you think government subsidy in the tens of thousands of dollars per vehicle is a good thing?
Doesnt the Left complain about that with the farmers?
Gunner
-- ""

Being able to do something and doing it _willingly_ are two different things. Most dthings couild probably done by horse and buggy but I'll bet you won't try it.
Harry K

The only statistic in that post wasn't even mine, it is a quote from someone elses post. But then I don't expect you to be able to read for comprehkension.
Harry K

The only statistic in that post wasn't even mine, it is a quote from someone elses post. But then I don't expect you to be able to read for comprehkension.
Harry K
***********************
Let's see, you didn't reference your above "quoted percentage" to anyone, nor did I attribute my remarks to you and yet it's somehow MY error? You're clearly a certifiable mental case.

Say..speaking of percentage....
Turns out that a flip of 179,000 votes in four states, and Romney would have won.
"APs exit poll data showing 42% of those polled reported being positively influenced to vote for Obama based on his purported stellar handling of the emergency response to the storm,... "
"Because this U.S. presidential election was a two person race, a takeaway by one candidate from another represents a two vote swing. Accordingly, if somewhere in the order of 26,000 Floridians, out of 8.3 million, decided that they were changing their vote from Romney to Obama based on his supposed heckuva job in relation to the storm response, those voters alone decided Floridas 29 electoral votes. Given the AP exit poll and its 42% figure for those who claimed the storm influenced their decision to vote for Obama, its safe to say that Superstorm Sandy threw far more than 26,000 voters into Obamas column and out of Romneys.
The same argument can be made in Ohio. 5.3 million votes cast, margin of victory: 103,000. If the storm flipped about 52,000 votes or more from Romney to Obama, then no storm meant Ohio would have been a Romney win on election day.
In Virginia, 3.7 million votes cast, margin of victory: 107,000. If the storm influenced 54,000 voters or more to abandon Romney for Obama, the storm was decisive in converting a Romney win in Virginia to an Obama win.
In Colorado, nearly 2.4 million votes cast, margin of victory: 113,000. If 57,000 voters or more moved from the Romney camp to the Obama camp based on the storm, then Obama doesnt win the state if the storm never happens."
State            total    Margin        Margin percent Florida        8,300,000     52,000        0.63% Ohio        5,300,000     103,000    1.94% Virginia     3,700,000     107,000    2.89% Colorado    2,400,000     113,000    4.71% totals      19,700,000 375,000    1.90%
It was a squeaker, and Barry should be thanking Sandy and Chris Christie for the photo-op.
And Christie can kiss his chances at higher office goodbye. At least from the Republican side of the house."
Now...once the voter fraud has been addressed...it may leave the Nation with some serious issues to resolve. If discovered voter fraud overturns the election...whatever will we do?
<VBG>
-- ""

Speaking of things that have nothing whatsoever to do with one another ...

And IF my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

Purported? By whom? Oh, now I remember, Christie, the guy who endorsed Romney

We elect Presidents in this country by state representation via the Electoral College. Obama 332, Romney 206, doesn't sound remotely close to anyone possessing assessment skills.

Hope so.

That you haplessly and hopelessly continue to reference a non-existent "quote", discredited by your own brethren, speaks volumes about your character, veractity, credibility ...

Can you tell us how the Electoral College casts its votes?
Please be so kind as to advise everyone how they decide on what candidate to vote for.
<VBG>
Gunner
-- ""

Speaking of things that have nothing whatsoever to do with one another ...

And IF my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

Purported? By whom? Oh, now I remember, Christie, the guy who endorsed Romney

We elect Presidents in this country by state representation via the Electoral College. Obama 332, Romney 206, doesn't sound remotely close to anyone possessing assessment skills.

Hope so.

That you haplessly and hopelessly continue to reference a non-existent "quote", discredited by your own brethren, speaks volumes about your character, veractity, credibility ...

How does the Electoral College choose? <VBG>

What? ..Im a Democrat. Anything I say has to be true. Valid and trustable. No matter how fatally flawed and bogus.
This has been true for decades now.
We are now the Establishment. So we win every time.
Power to da Pippels!!!
Gunner

-- ""
in misc.survivalism the following:

    Missed it completely, didn't you?
    If 26,000 Floridians (one third of a percent of the total) had voted the other way, Romney would have picked up 29 Electoral Votes.     If 54,000 Ohioan voters had switched (less than one percent of the total), Romney would have gain those 18 votes.     If 54,000 Virginians (less than one and half percent) had voted Romney, Virginia's 13 Electoral Votes would have not been in Obama's total.     And if 57,000 Coloradans had changed their vote, that State's 9 Electoral Votes would have been Romney's.
    Totals, the "right" 179,000 votes go the other way, and 69 Electoral votes get subtracted from Barry's 332, and added to Romney's 206 and Governor Romney would have won The Presidency with total of 275 Electoral Votes, while Obama's would have lost with only 263
    And it would be the Democrats who saying "Romney has no Mandate,"
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

So your "pulled out of ass" comment was not meant for me. Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding.
BTW: Just who _did_ you "attribute my remarks to" then?
Not very good at this are you?
Harry K

So your "pulled out of ass" comment was not meant for me. Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding.
$ Clearly it must have been directed at the originator of the comment.
BTW: Just who _did_ you "attribute my remarks to" then?
$ See above for an obvious explanation for that which wouldn't begin to flummox a retarded ten yearr old in a hurry.
Not very good at this are you?
$ Irrespective of the truth of that charge, I've proven quite conspicuously to be far superior to your feeble attempts.
Harry K

Nice try but no seegar. You fell on youir face and everyone knows it.
Harry K

The only statistic in that post wasn't even mine, it is a quote from someone elses post. But then I don't expect you to be able to read for comprehkension.
Harry K
Let's see, you didn't reference your above "quoted percentage" to anyone, nor did I attribute my remarks to you and yet it's somehow MY error? You're clearly a certifiable mental case.

You have a short memory? Have to post it twice? seems you have a memory problem as well as a comprehension problem.
Harry K

You have a short memory? Have to post it twice? seems you have a memory problem as well as a comprehension problem.
Again clear to anyone with a brain, which would obviously exclude you (Hint: check the posting time), that would be an issue with the newserver. And you're still a mental case!